Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser, Too!

I had a fabulous birthday yesterday! It started out with me and Ian sleeping in. How great is that?! Most days I'm up early (kind of) with Ian and still wishing I could sleep another 5 more minutes. He must've known, and it was his way of saying "happy birthday, Mom".

My parents were here visiting from Utah - we had fun birthday gift shopping for each other at the mall (My mom's birthday was only three days before mine) and my Dad was kind enough to watch Ian while we shopped. I had fun talking to everyone who called to wish happy birthday, too.

And of course, it wouldn't be a birthday without going out to dinner. This year's restaurant of choice: Red Lobster. Yup, I'm very easy to please, throw a couple of shrimp my way, and I'm happy :) Thanks hungies for always making sure my birthday is special!


It'll take a few days getting used to saying I'm 26 instead 25. 26, does that sound old to you?

3 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Birthday, Semi! That's neat you got to celebrate it with your parents.

Leslie said...

Of course, we went to Red Lobster for Paulo's birthday too. Is it all you can eat shrimp right now in Seattle too?

And I totally agree about 26! I'm kind of dreading my quick approach to that age. I don't know why it sounds so much older than 25.

Anyway, happy birthday!!!

Juliana said...

Parabéns! -Extremamente atrasado.
Hummm Red Lobster... agora vocĂȘ me deixou com uma fome!