Thursday, November 20, 2008

This Movie ...


... Is probably already sold out by now for tomorrow. I'm hoping to watch it sometime during our upcoming stay in Utah - yay! - preferably on the huge screen at IMAX - That would be awesome! I'm just excited to be watching a movie at a theater that wasn't made by Disney. But I'm heading there with low expectations just in case they've managed to ruin this movie somehow. Especially since I loved, LOVED the book. Isn't it true that the lower the expectations, the better you enjoy a movie? Maybe that's just me.

And how about Robert Pattinson as Edward? What do you think? I've heard people say they could have done better for Bella, but I don't know ... something about him ... I say he's perrrfect! Of course, I haven't seen the movie yet, but still ... I wonder if that has anything to do with him being in some (?) of the Harry Potter movies. I wonder if he was a nerdy kid in it and now people are having a hard time seeing him as a the hot heartthrob he's supposed to be in Twilight?? No idea, I have only seen the first Harry Potter movie ... so you tell me ...

Anyone else excited? When are you planning on watching it?

4 comments:

Juliana said...

Você está vindo para cá? Nossa, temos que combinar alguma coisa com as meninas! Eu não li os ainda. Eu não sei porque, mas quando tem algum livro que está na moda, eu me renego a lê-lo. Eu sou do contra mesmo, com excessão de filmes, porque eu gosto de assistí-los logo quando eles saem em cartaz. Hoje eu vou assistir Twilight com a Cecília, a Fernanda e mais uma mulherada. Pode deixar que eu vou ter um post sobre o filme com certeza.
Beijinhos

Cecilia said...

Como voce ja sabe estamos indo hoje a noite...quer dizer de madrugada...hahhaha. Vamos assistir a ultima sessao de 12:29 am....this is going to be a long night/morning....LOL
I'm so excited!!!!

Leslie said...

Wow, I am jealous of these girls who are seeing it tonight. I'm going tomorrow night (late) to see it with my parents, siblings, even brother-in-law. The only one not going is Paulo. He absolutely refuses. Did I tell you I read Twilight out loud to him? He hated every second of it. That's okay I guess. After all, someone has to stay at home with Emma. :)

If it's good, let's go see it together when you get here!

Leslie said...

P.S. Robert Pattinson was Cedric Diggory in the 4th HP movie. He was supposed to be a heartthrob (Cho Chang's boyfriend), but I didn't think he was that good looking, so at first I was disappointed to hear he was playing Edward. But the more previews I see, the more I think I'll like him in that role. Now I'm actually getting a little more nervous about the actress playing Bella. She seems so monotone and one-dimensional. Oh well. Like you said, low expectations equals a greater likelihood of enjoyment!