Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Top Picks

The baby is almost here and we're making progress in choosing a name. We're now down to a small list of possible names for him. You can see - and vote on - our top picks on the new poll to the right.

I've been getting a lot of Braxton Hicks lately. It can be pretty uncomfortable at times. I don't remember getting much of those with Ian. I'm hoping that the old wives' tale about second babies being born earlier than firsts is true - time goes by so slowly for those who wait ... (you got that right Madonna!)

3 comments:

sotelo4@blogspot.com said...

I looove Gavin! Super cute! :)

Juliana said...

Oi Sê!
Eu estou me sentindo melhor sim. Ainda acordo super enjoada, mas mais ou menos depois das 10am estou melhor. Só lá pras 7pm que o enjoo se lembra de mim e resolve voltar. Pelo menos eu não estou na cama o dia todo. O mês de março foi um mês bem difícil para mim.
E você preparada?
Beijinhos

Cecilia said...

O meu favorito eh Isaac!