Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Fun!

My side of the table ...

The other side of the table ...

Katie and Me

Last night a few girls from our ward got together for a "twilight girls night out" dinner at the Claim Jumper.

I had a lot of fun. Sometimes it's nice just to get a break from the routine.

There was never a dull moment and the girls happily blabbed the night away. I shamlessly copied these pictures from Susan's blog. Thanks Suze!

When I got home, Dustin and Ian had cleaned our CRV inside and out! Thanks hungies! That's what I usually drive, but I had taken Dustin's truck instead last night, so they could have the car seat. Ian was pretty excited that our "van" as he refers to it (probably because Grandma used to have a van), was clean. It was a pigsty, I admit. Dustin is definitely neater than me, unfortunately for him.

Notable Quotes from our GNO:

{... or do you want it now so you can spend the night with Edward?}

{Don't you go around looking at people at church and think - ooh, they don't match ...?}

{That's how we ended up with 5 kids ... I don't trust that thing anymore ...}

{My parents are 9 years apart and now they look the same age ... it's so not fair}

{I go, what kind of idiot pays $200 for a pair of jeans?? and he says ...but they work every time}

{Have you heard about the 'Potty Whisperer'?}

{so long, sucker!}

You girls are hilarious! We should do that again sometime :)

4 comments:

Juliana said...

Nossa, que divertido! Excelente idéia! :o)
Beijinhos

Jenni D said...

That looks like so much fun Semi! That's awesome that your hungies cleaned your "van" while you were away too. What good boys you have! : )

sotelo4@blogspot.com said...

Guria, amamos esse restaurante!!! Todas as vezes que vamos a Wa temos que comer la :) Muito gostoso! Beijinhos, Mylene

Suze said...

I can't believe you stole my pictures! ha ha...just kidding of course.

You're hilarious...how'd you remember all of those quotes from that night? You're awesome! I'm sad that was the only night I got to know you and now I'm outta da ward....but thank heavens for blogs. It's the only way I keep in touch with anyone nowadays!