Friday, August 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged


... by my cute sister-in-law, Jen. I'm supposed to write down 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about me and then tag 5 other people.

Joys:
1. Spending time with my family
2. The Gospel
3. My piano

Fears:
1. Losing my husband or son somehow
2. A horrible death like being eaten alive by an wild animal or being attacked by someone
3. Not fulfilling my most desired dreams

Current Obsessions/Collections:
1. I collect dust bunnies around the house - my only collection to date
2. Watching the olympics
3. Twilight series

Suprising Facts:
I'm not sure how surprising these are, but I can't think of anything really surprising.

1. I'm a Elvis fan. Last saturday - August 16th - marked 31 years since he died at Graceland and the maker of Barbie came out with these first ever Elvis and Priscilla Presley dolls. Cute.
2. I'm the opposite of a pack rat, I'm always trying to get rid of excessive stuff
3. I turned out fairly normal despite being my parents' child :)

I tag Cecilia, Fernanda, Leslie, Sara, and Beth.

No comments: